7.12.2006

When i first started photography, i knew i wanted to get into ALL sorts of photography. I was mainly inspired by other photographers- both old and new. Not taking certain photographs, because of opinions of others, goes against what I stand for. Unfortunately, I would have to deal with some criticism from people very close to me.

That's what you'll get for wanting to be artistic... and appreciated. Below are photo works (best viewed from his website) from another phtotographer that inspires me, Leo. Check out his website. He'll like for you not to be offended, and it contains some artistic nudity.

Ummm...look out for my series in the fall.

1 comment:

Poetic Justice said...

Wale I love the second picture. That was excellent. I took photography classes when i was a freshman, those pictures make me want to grab a Nikon and shoot for hours. Excellent job!